|Friday, April 05, 2013|
- AMISADAI Worship and Prayer
- When: 6:00pm
- Where: CAB Office
- Webinar: "How to Market Your Total College Experience to Today's Employers" *
- When: 11am
- Where: TBA
- Contact: Kimberly Spicer Email: email@example.com Telephone: 479-979-1320
- Senior Psychology Seminar Research Project *
- When: TBA/ Varried times
- Where: Behavioral Management Clinic
- Contact: Joel Hagaman Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 479-979-1214
- Students will participate in a Research event;
- Sustainability Committee Reusable Shopping Bag Demonstration
- When: 11 am until 12 pm
- Where: Outside the cafeteria
- WAIS Presents: Dr. Brian C. Campbell *
- When: 7 p.m.
- Where: Baldor
- Contact: William Clary Email: email@example.com Telephone: 479-979-1471
Dr. Brian C. Campbell, an assistant professor of anthropology at the University of Central Arkansas and a leading expert on agrobiodiversity conservation in Arkansas, will show his documentary "Seed Swap" during a presentation at the University of the Ozarks at 7 p.m., Friday, April 5.
The event, which is free and open to the public, will be held in the Baldor Auditorium, located in the Boreham Business Building. The presentation is part of the university's 2012-2013 Walton Arts & Ideas Series
- Arkansas Adventure Programming (ARAP) Conference
- When: All day event
- Where: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, Jasper, Ark.
The Arkansas Adventure Programming (ARAP) Conference was founded in 2012 by the Lyon College Education and Adventure Program along with the University of Arkansas Recreation Program at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch in Jasper. The ARAP Conference is a student oriented programming weekend for individuals who want to connect with other outdoor educational enthusiasts. The conference will be centered around student and professional presentations. Attendees from the state of Arkansas can share ideas and practices while those from neighboring states can learn about what Arkansas has to offer. Whether you are a part of a seasoned outdoor program or thinking about starting a program, Arkansas Adventure Programming Conference is for you!
The 2013 ARAP Conference will tentatively be held April 5 - 7, location to be announced.
Hosted by Ozarks Outdoors | University of the Ozarks.
- Financial Aid Fridays
- When: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Financial Aid Office
- During this special event, new students and their parents are invited to setup an appointment with one of our Financial Aid counselors to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and learn about financial aid options available.