Office of Church Relations
The focus of the Office of Church Relations is to foster relationships with churches, church organizations, and church members that creates opportunities for philanthropic support for the spiritual aspects of the University as well as support for the campus in general.
The University's director of church relations is Dawn Dvoracek, whose office is in the Advancement Office, located in the Mabee Administration Building.
As Director of Church Relations, Dawn works to facilitate and strengthen the historical partnership between the University and Presbyterian entities in mission of Presbyterian higher education. She also serves on the Religion, Ethics, and Vocation Committee (REV) which is responsible for making recommendations in how the campus can develop and mentor students spiritual journey.
Please contact Dawn for more information or to schedule any of the following opportunities for Ozarks to be represented within your church:
Resources for Presbyterians
- Speaker for worship service
- Speaker for fellowship dinners, luncheons, or other church events
- Visit from Ozarks' representative to a church Session, mission team, staff member, or team leader
- Ozarks' display for use in mission fairs or other events
- Visit from an Ozarks' admission counselor to church youth, student groups, or activities