Raymond-Munger Memorial Chapel

Raymond Munger Memorial Chapel has stood eminently as the spiritual heart of the campus for almost 70 years. It was built in 1933 with a $75,000 gift from Miss Jesse Munger of Plainfield, N.J. The chapel, designed by A.O. Clark, is built of limestone trimmed with Nu-Carth stone. Its Gothic design follows the general plans used in large cathedrals. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Raymond Munger Memorial Chapel is used weekly for university chapel services. It is also a popular wedding venue.

Raymond-Munger Memorial Chapel

Back to the campus map