MacLean Residence Hall
MacLean Residence Hall is named in honor of Marie MacLean.
Built in 1927, largely with student labor, the residence hall has
been remodeled four times: in 1968, 1976, 1988, and 2001. The facility
provides living quarters for 147 upper-level students and includes
a large formal lounge and kitchen.
- Newly renovated as of the Summer of 2001
- Houses 160 upper-class & transfer students
- Most rooms are suite style rooms for two people.
- The living room is 139 x 10 and each bedroom is 10 x 7
- There are a few natural singles available and the size is approximately
104 x 1310
- Internet access, basic cable hookup and phone connections in all rooms
- Windows are 77 x 40 (supplied with mini blinds)
- All rooms are carpeted except for basement rooms
- NEW moveable furniture: dresser, study desk and chair, book shelf and twin bed
- Formal lounge with big screen TV and study areas.
- Large basement recreation room with a pool table, ping-pong table, foos ball table
and other games
- Full size kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator
- Large Bathrooms in each wing of each floor
- Coin Operated laundry facilities located in the basement
Back to the campus map