|Thursday, May 02, 2013|
- CCM Prayer Meeting
- When: 4-5pm
- Where: CAB Office
- Contact: Melodye Stickley Email: email@example.com Telephone: 479-979-1434
- Spring Choir Concert *
- When: 7 p,m.
- Where: Raymond Munger Memorial Chapel
The University of the Ozarks' Chamber Singers will perform its annual Spring Concert at 7 p.m., Thursday, May 2, in Raymond Munger Memorial Chapel.
The concert is open to the public and there is no charge for admission.
- Senior Colloquium Presentation *
- When: 4 pm until 5 pm
- Where: Smith Broyles, Room 129
- Contact: Sean Coleman Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 479-979-1364
- Kimberly Calbough presents "The Role of Genetics in Homosexual Behavior"
- University Theatre: See Rock City and Other Destinations *
- When: 7:00 pm
- Where: Black Box Theatre, Walton Fine Arts Building
- Contact: Bruce Brown Email: email@example.com Telephone: 479-979-1336
We close our 93rd season of theatre with the 2011 award winning musical: SEE ROCK CITY & OTHER DESTINATIONS. Join this multi-talented cast as they take us on a musical journey through connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America.
This show runs only three nights and is sure to sell out quickly. Reserve your tickets online and experience a travelogue of Americans with a score that incorporates pop, rock, folk and more as they attempt to overcome their fears and expectations in order to connect!