|Wednesday, May 01, 2013|
- Walton Arts and Ideas Series: Scott Wallace *
- When: 7 -9 p.m.
- Where: Rogers Conference Center
- Contact: William Clary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 479-979-1471
Author and National Geographic reporter Scott Wallace will present a lecture titled, "Uncontacted Tribes in the Amazon: The Noose Tightens," at University of the Ozarks at 7 p.m., Wednesday, May 1.
Wallace will discuss his recent environmental journalism projects in Peru, Ecuador and Brazil. His lecture will be held in the Rogers Conference Center, and is free and open to the public.
- SSS 2013 Spring Fling
- When: 3-5pm
- Where: Robson- Board of Trustees room
- Contact: Charmaine Hutchinson Email: email@example.com Telephone: 479-979-1439
- Chapel *
- When: 11 am
- Where: Chapel
- Contact: Daniel Taddie Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 479-979-1430