|Friday, January 11, 2013|
- Elkins High School College and Career Fair
- When: 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Where: Elkins, AR
- Contact: Kristen Giffin Email: email@example.com Telephone: 479-979-1494
- Elkins High School cafeteria
- USIECR Collaboration Skills Training
- Where: Ozarks BaseCamp
- Contact: Jamie Lewis Hedges Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 479-979-1387
- Based on a decade of experience helping people work collaboratively and resolve environmental conflicts, the U.S. Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution provides training to help people learn to work together more effectively.
This course focuses on individuals who work directly in collaborative processes. Key areas for discussion will include improving the interaction with other stakeholder representatives, more effectively representing your organization, and how to encourage a more collaborative approach from one's organization and leadership. This course helps environmental and natural resource managers develop advanced skills in communication collaboration, negotiation, and conflict management.