In order to earn your degree at Ozarks, you must complete the following degree requirements:
- Complete 124 college-level credit hours.
- Fulfill core and distribution requirements.
- Complete all courses in the major with a minimum of C- (or P in courses offered only on a P/F basis).
- Complete all courses in the minor, if any, with a minimum grade of C- (or P).
- Complete all requirements for the second major, if any.
- Complete the portfolio requirement
- Complete a minimum of forty upper-level hours; for the Bachelor of General Studies degree, a minimum grade of C- (or P) is required for all courses counted in these forty upper-level hours.
- Complete the last 30 hours in residence at Ozarks.
- Attain a 2.00 or higher grade point average on all college-level work attempted at Ozarks.
- Make formal application for the degree to the registrar at least one semester prior to expected graduation.