If you plan to attend the
inauguration for Ozarks' 25th President, Richard L. Dunsworth, J.D., some helpful information about the event is listed below.
- The inauguration will take place on the University of the Ozarks Campus, located at 415 N. College Avenue in Clarksville, Arkansas.
- The Installation Ceremony will be held beginning at 4:00 p.m. in Raymond Munger Memorial Chapel, located on the west side of the campus mall.
- Get directions to University of the Ozarks
- See a map of campus
- Reserved parking for members of the academic procession can be
found on Johnson Street (west side of campus) in lots north and
northwest of Raymond Munger Memorial Chapel.
- Visitors are welcome to park in any other campus parking lot.
- Accessible parking is available on the north side of the Chapel and in other lots
- The Chapel and Student Center are both accessible.
- A special seating area will be provided in the
Chapel for those in wheelchairs.
- Golf carts will also be available for people who
may need assistance.
- If you need special assistance, contact Karla Wood by phone at 479-979-1230 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The following motels are located in Clarksville:
- Hampton Inn, I-40 Exit 55, 2630 Clark Road, 479-754-4444
- Holiday Inn Express, I-40 Exit 55, 2502 Clark Road, 479-705-7600
- Super 8, I-40 Exit 58, 1238 Rogers, 479-754-8800
- Best Western, I-40 Exit 58, 1207 Rogers Ave., 479-754-7900
- Quality Inn & Suites, I-40 Exit 58, 1167 Rogers Ave., 479-754-3000
- Days Inn, I-40 Exit 55, 2600 W Main, 479-754-8555
- Motel accomodations are also
available in Russellville, 20 miles east on I-40.
Student-led campus tours will be available upon request from
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Members of the procession representing institutions of higher
education are requested to process in their academic regalia with no
- If you do not own your own regalia, robes may be available on
loan from the University on a first-come, first-served basis. For more
information contact the University Registrar, Wilma Harris, by phone at 479-979-1212 or by email to email@example.com.
- Those who wish to store regalia prior to robing for the Installation Ceremony may leave
them in Angell Hall beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- Members of the procession may register downstairs in Raymond Munger Memorial Chapel beginning at 2:45 p.m.
- Delegates are asked to be robed and ready to line up by 3:40 p.m.